The Department of Athletics at Indiana Tech serves as an integral part of the university and is an important participant in its mission. The commitment of the Department of Athletics is to enhance the student experience and to provide quality programs that are competitive, fun and meaningful in an atmosphere that promotes success within the spirit of fair play, sportsmanship and integrity.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the planning, development and administration of the pole vault event group of the program.
- Assist in implementation of team policies aligning with the philosophy of the institution.
- Assist in the recruitment and retention of student-athletes.
- Execute secondary duties within the Department of Athletics as assigned.
- Support the mission, vision, and strategic plan of Indiana Tech Assist in player development.
- Assist in game day strategies and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Valid Operator’s License and a good driving record required.