The Assistant Coach will also serve in a second college assignment: Housing Assistant. The employment in the above position is contingent upon the Assistant Men’s and Women’s Track and Field/Cross Country Coach being employed in both assigned positions.
Examples of Duties:
- Assist the head coach in managing and directing the men’s and women’s track and field/cross country program.
- Asist the head men’s and women’s track and field coach with all aspects of the team including training, competing, and scheduling.
- Assist with academic progress of student athletes.
- Assist with recruiting including calling and high school visits of prospective student athletes.
- Commit to and responsible for adhering to all rules and regulations set forth for the team, the College, NJCAA and ICCAC with utmost integrity.
- Travel outside the Area V recruitment areas.
- Responsible for distribution and accumulation of grades for team, as well as grade checks.
- Implementing off-season workouts.
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s preferred.
- College playing experience and coaching experience at the collegiate level preferred.
- Must hold a current Class C Driver’s License with Passenger Endorsement or willingness to complete prior to athletic season.