To assist with the daily coaching and recruitment activities of the NCAA Division I Men’s and Women’s Track and Cross Country program. Assist the Coach with all areas of the program including but not limited to coaching, film exchange, and budget administration and recruiting of prospective student athletes.
- Practice and competition coaching with an emphasis on Distance and Middle Distance Events.
- Recruits student-athletes.
- Monitoring of the academic progress of the program’s student-athletes
- Conditioning, off-season program, fund raising, equipment distribution and inventory.
- Community involvement and public relations.
- Other duties as assigned by Head Track and Field and Cross Country Coach.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
One (1) years of collegiate level and/or professional level coaching and/or playing experience.