This position is responsible for maintaining the integrity and reputation of Emory University and the Athletics and Recreation program, and positively impacts the relationship between the University and its students, faculty, staff, alumni and community.
Primary Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Abides by all NCAA, institutional and conference rules and regulations.
- Provide leadership, organization and supervision for practices and contests.
- Maintain a standard of performance consistent with Emory University and Department of Athletics and Recreation mission of academic and athletic excellence.
- Assist in organizing home contests and away travel arrangements.
- Ability to recruit highly competitive student-athletes that meet the stringent academic requirements of Emory University.
- Communicate with Sports Medicine, Sports Information, Strength and Conditioning and Administrative staff.
- Attend departmental and other meetings as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple duties.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and professionalism at all times.
- Current certification in CPR/First Aid/AED.
- Ability to work with diverse populations.
Emory University is dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran's status.