Kenowa Hills Public Schools is looking for an assistant coach for the Kenowa Hills hockey program. Kenowa Hills Public Schools has great community support with an outstanding Boosters Program that supports all sports. The best candidates for the position have knowledge of the sport and motivation to help build a successful program. Our coaches need to be able to prepare team members socially, mentally and physically in order to meet the challenges of being a student-athlete.
- High school diploma.
- Knowledge of the sport and rules.
- Documented record of success in coaching high school age student athletes.
- Possess strong personal ethics.
- Be a positive professional role model.
- Demand a high standard of conduct and discipline from student athletes.
- Effective communication skills with athletes, coaches, parents, and administration a must.
It is the policy of the Board that no staff member or candidate for a position in this District on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, creed or ancestry, age, gender, marital status, height, weight, political belief or disability which does not impair an individual's ability to perform adequately in the individual's particular position or activity, shall be discriminated against, excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or otherwise be subjected to, discrimination in any program or activity for which the Board is responsible or for which it receives financial assistance from the U.S. Department of Education.