To assist the head coach in all aspects of coaching the volleyball team including assistance with organization of practices, recruiting, individual player development, scouting reports, equiptment management and video analysis.
- Development of student-athletes. Assisting with planning, organizing and on-court training of team practice. Assisting with game management, responsible for video sharing and analysis, as well as execution of scouting reports.
- Aide with tracking and evaluating recruits. Organize and input emails received, initiate contacts with coaches and athletes. Scheduling official and unofficial visits as well as coaching staff travel to evaluate athletes.
- Responsible for coordinating gym scheduling home and away, managing team equipment and overseeing team manager. Involved in non-conference fall and spring tournament scheduling.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and high-level playing experience.
- Ability to work with Data-Volley and Volley-Metrics preferred.