- Take role in student-athlete academic success in working with Academic Advisor, cover study halls, monitor class attendance, and follow up on progress reports.
- Recruit and organize team managers to collect and track all sports statistics, including the uploading of game stats in a timely manner according to Conference Region, and NJCAA bylaws.
- Assist in organization of media day.
- Help maintain, keep track, and return of all supplies, equipment, and uniforms.
- Must be prepared to participate in weekends and occasional overnight games and possible National Tournaments.
- Serve as one of the college’s Campus Security Authorities, responsible for reporting to Public Safety any activities that may be considered criminal incidences.
- Other duties as specified by Athletic Director.
- High School diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience with competitive playing or coaching experience, college-level-preferred
- Prefer possession of coaching experience at the high school level or above.
- Thorough understanding of modern coaching methods, designing game plans, and assigning student athletes to appropriate positions.
- Able to demonstrate effective recruitment techniques and assess talent of players being recruited.