Provide instructional, recruiting, and organizational expertise for the Volleyball program at Georgia Tech, supporting the Head Coach in building an environment that inspires and empowers student-athletes to be champions in academics, competition, and life.
- Support the Head Coach in evaluating individual and team strengths and developing strategies for skill improvement, and planning and supervising programs for player training, conditioning, and drug education and testing.
- Support the Head Coach with all games, scrimmages, and practices.
- Support the Head Coach in providing appropriate discipline for student-athletes for violations of team rules or Georgia Tech and Association regulations, or conduct impacting upon team matters, team policies or the reputation of Georgia Tech and the Association.
- Assist the Head Coach in recruitment of student-athletes and recommending students for athletic grant-in-aid scholarships from Georgia Tech.
- Direct Volleyball program student-athletes to the appropriate resources for assistance regarding financial aid, academic advisement, and general student needs provided by Georgia Tech or the Association.
- Assist the Head Coach and support staff with providing appropriate program safety requirements.
- Support the Head Coach and Association administration in monitoring the academic progress of student-athletes to facilitate pursuit of a baccalaureate degree.
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two to three years of job-related experience.
- Student Life on Call emergency response rotation: availability to respond to calls after hours 1-2 weeks a semester (6 times a calendar year).