The University of Mary Washington, an NCAA Division III institution located in historic and vibrant Fredericksburg, VA, is seeking an assistant coach. Coaching duties include, but are not limited to, assisting the head coach with practice and game preparation and coaching, recruiting, academics, fundraising, and the off-season program.
Organizational Objective / Goal:
- To recruit, retain, and graduate quality student-athletes who will become engaged alumni.
- To be competitively successful at the conference, regional, and national level.
- To provide a quality student-athlete experience that is safe, nurturing, and instills the values of leadership, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
- To maximize available resources and identify new funding opportunities.
- To align with the mission of the University and serve as a prominent advocate for the University.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
3+ years of coaching experience and experience as a NCAA varsity student-athlete.
1+ year of NCAA Volleyball Coaching experience or High School Head Coaching experience.