Responsibilities & Duties:
- Instruct and train individual and team defense, passing and assist in other areas of training (the ability to train setters is preferred) and practices within the Radford system as designated by the head coach
- Responsible for scouting activities & match preparation. Prepare video breakdown and analysis for player development and scouting.
- Responsible for in-match and game day management, as well as visiting team management.
- Assist in organizing, preparing, and conducting individual and team practices, training, and competition.
- Assist with the recruitment and coordination of prospective volleyball student-athletes including email and phone correspondence, player evaluation, in-state and out of state travel, and coordination of campus visits.
- Collaborate with the Strength & Conditioning Staff in accordance with the development of training regimen for student-athletes.
- Assist with the administration of summer camps and clinics, and general administration of the women’s volleyball program.
- Advanced degree, or training and work experience at a level that equates to an advanced degree.
- Minimum two years coaching experience at the collegiate or professional level.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal , written, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage new projects.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups/populations.