The Assistant Coach, Volleyball is a full-time, 9-month position responsible to the Head Coach, Volleyball. Tyler Junior College is a member of the National Junior College Athletic Association (NCJAA) and home to 68 National Championships.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Assisting the head volleyball coach in coaching the intercollegiate volleyball team in a highly competitive NJCAA division I athletic program.
- Recruiting of student-athletes.
- Giving academic support and counseling to student-athletes.
- Assisting as needed for drug education, counseling and testing.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Three to five years’ experience in a comparable position desired.
- College work experience preferred.