Assistant Coach / Women's Volleyball for Virginia Tech Athletics. Virginia Tech is an NCAA Division I institution and member of the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC). Will assist in all aspects of the Volleyball program, including the recruitment and retention of academically qualified student athletes; assume primary responsibility related to the academic standing of all team members; practice planning and coaching; schedule preparation; team travel; marketing the program; will adhere to all NCAA, conference, and university rules and regulations.
- Master's degree or bachelor's degree with experience equivalent to an advanced degree.
- Experience coaching Division I collegiate volleyball.
- Expertise in the technical aspects of collegiate volleyball.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commitment to diversity.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of student athletes.
- Experience as a collegiate student athlete.
- Experience recruiting International student athletes.
- Experience with fundraising.