- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience serving as a positive mentor to young women.
- 2-5 years of coaching at the high school, college, or professional level.
- Identify, evaluate and recruit qualified student-athletes to the University of Minnesota whose athletic skills make them highly competitive in the Big Ten Conference and whose academic abilities make them good candidates for a meaningful academic experience and graduation from the University of Minnesota. Document, as appropriate, all recruiting activity.
- Teach and Coach student-athletes in fundamentals of sport technique and strategy.
- Plan and execute practice and competition plans including the evaluation and scouting of opponents.
- Organize and motivate players to maximum performance level.
The University of Minnesota provides equal access to and opportunity in its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.