The University of Maine Augusta is seeking applicants for the position of Assistant Basketball Coach for our Women's program. Duties include, but are not limited to providing support to the Head Women's Basketball Coach with coaching, planning, and directing practices and games, recruiting student athletes, and transporting players and support staff to games.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience required.
- Ability to recruit student athletes.
- Ability to organize and supervise students.
- Ability to teach basketball and make it a positive educational experience.
- Demonstrated basketball playing and/or coaching experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to be approved to operate a university vehicle and transport others.
The University of Maine at Augusta is an EEO/AA employer, and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran’s status in employment, education, and all other programs and activities.