- Bachelor's degree required.
- Division I coaching experience is a requirement.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of the sport as well as its skills and strategies.
- Strong organization and communication skills are necessary to effectively complete job tasks.
- Successful candidates must have an appreciation and understanding of the academic/athletic balance required of student-athletes at a highly selective and competitive academic institution.
- Playing experience (men's or women's basketball) at Division I level preferred.
- Division I recruiting experience is preferred.
The University of Notre Dame seeks to attract, develop, and retain the highest quality faculty, staff and administration. The University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to building a culturally diverse workplace.