Mayville State University is searching for a part-time Assistant Coach for Women's Basketball. The assistant coach is responsible for assisting the head coach in all aspects related to running a successful NAIA collegiate athletic program, including but not limited to, scheduling competitions and planning practices: recruiting, coaching, mentoring and retaining student-athletes; monitoring annual budgets; arranging team and recruiting travel; supervising assistant coaches; fundraising and other departmental duties; fostering strong alumni relations and meeting all institutional, and NAIA rules and regulations.
- Successful playing and/or coaching at the collegiate or high school level.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and fulfill travel requirements.
- A valid Driver's License is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred, but not required.
- Experience in an enrollment management setting (admissions, financial aid, academic records, etc.).
- Experience working with Peoplesoft, ConnectND, or Hobson’s/CRM platforms.