Williams College invites applicants for a 1st Assistant coaching position with the Women’s Basketball program. This is a full time, 10 month position with the possibility of renewal and includes health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a full meal plan. The position provides full tuition-remission of graduate school after six months of employment.
- Assisting the head coach in practice and game planning and execution.
- Individual skill development.
- Film Breakdown and Analysis.
- Recruitment of Student-Athletes year round.
- Assist with planning team events.
- Clinic Organization and Planning.
- Social Media and Alumni Events.
- Equipment Management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and collegiate playing and/or coaching experience required.
- At least one year collegiate coaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge of NESCAC and NCAA Division III policies and strong interpersonal skills are preferred.
- Experience and/or ability to recruit quality student-athletes in an academically demanding environment.
- Successful candidates will possess self-motivation, communication and organizational skills, openness to learning new methods, and a passion for coaching and mentorship of a diverse student-athlete population.
- Comfort with using social media as a tool to recruit and advertise for the Williams Women’s Basketball brand.
- Valid driver's license is required.