Assist Head Coach with all facets of Women's Basketball program, primarily by: instructing student-athletes on Women's Basketball skills and techniques, educating on Women's Basketball rules and NCAA requirements, assessing comprehension of skills, techniques and rules and providing additional instruction as appropriate, and preparing team for competition and practice.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Prior experience instructing and coaching, preferably at the Division I level.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Computer and video editing skills strongly encouraged.
The College is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and complies with all Federal and Massachusetts laws concerning Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action in the workplace.