- Coaches, recruits, and provides academic oversight for student-athletes.
- Performs administrative duties related to the women’s basketball program.
- Promotes Southeast Missouri State University and the athletics program through community involvement.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated successful collegiate basketball coaching and/or playing experience.
- Ability to recruit qualified student-athletes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to NCAA regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate student-athletes academically and athletically.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with students, faculty, community and media.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of customer service.
- Ability to travel extensively with or without accommodations and work alternate work schedules including evenings and weekends.