The Athletic Department at Emory & Henry College invites applicants to apply for the full time position of Assistant Coach, Women’s Basketball. This is a 10 month position reporting to the Head Coach, Women’s Basketball.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in planning, conducting, and supervising all basketball practices and conditioning sessions. Assist in recruiting student-athletes of high academic and athletic abilities within Emory & Henry, South Atlantic Conference, and NCAA regulations.
- Oversee study tables, practice, individual workouts and other duties as assigned.
- Assist in the monitoring of the academic progress and eligibility of student athletes.
- Assist with preparing the game schedule, social media, fundraising and scouting.
- Extensive travel is required
- Experience in ARMS and Synergy is preferred.
- Perform other duties as responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Athletics and/or the Head Coach.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required, masters preferred.
- Experience with an intercollegiate basketball program, a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record, and knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations is required.
- In addition, the successful applicant must be AED and CPR certified.