The Athletic Department at The University of Tampa has an opening for a Part-time Assistant Coach, Women's Beach Volleyball. This position will assist the head coach with organization, development, and implementation of a nationally competitive women’s beach volleyball program.
- Practice preparation and coaching.
- Coordinating team and recruiting travel and logistics.
- Assist with operating budget expenditures.
- Assist with academic development of student athletes.
- Assist with scheduling practices and contests.
- Assist with fundraising activities.
- Other duties as assigned by the head coach.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulation.
- Knowledge of all aspects of coaching.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn The University of Tampa software programs such as Workday and Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to embrace new technologies and innovative organizational practices.