The Assistant Coach, Women's D2 Club Ice Hockey is a part-time position not eligible for University benefits. Work hours are limited to 950 per calendar year and less than 29 hours per week on a regular basis. The University is a proud member of the ACHA with successful hockey programs at the Women's D2 level. The team practices 2-3 times per week and plays games most weekends during the season
- Attend practices and games.
- Teach on-ice skills and player development.
- Assist with the organization of practices and games.
- Help manage the team from the bench during games.
- Assist with off-ice conditioning/video breakdown.
- Assist with coordination of recruiting and camps.
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred.
- One year minimum of coaching at the high school or collegiate level is required.
- Reliable, self-motivated, team-player, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver's license or the ability to have reliable transportation to travel on behalf of the university is required.