The University of Cincinnati (UC), Department of Athletics seeks applications for an Assistant Coach in the Men’s and Women’s Track & Field and Cross Country program. The primary responsibility for this role is to coach the women’s distance group.
- Direct involvement with several administrative and organizational aspects of a sport program under the supervision of the Head Coach (i.e., coaching, practice, recruiting, strategy, planning travel, team meals, etc).
- Execute all coaching assignments and administrative responsibilities. May analyze data, chart plays and tendencies.
- Maintain current knowledge of and adhere to all University, NCAA and Conference Rules and Regulations, Policies and Procedures paying special attention to recruiting, eligibility, admissions and financial aid.
- May supervise assigned positional student-athletes in a coordinated and planned program of practices and competition, with a concern for the players’ health and welfare, physical and psychological preparation.
- May recruit and/or coordinate the recruitment of prospective academically and athletically qualified student-athletes.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Four (4) years of relevant work experience and/or other specialized training can be used in lieu of education requirement.
- Must be able to pass and maintain NCAA recruiting certification if required by sport program.
- Valid driver’s license.