The University of Arizona invites applications for the full-time position of Assistant Coach, Women’s Golf. The position reports to the Head Coach, Women’s Golf and acts within the rules and regulations of the University, the Pac-12 conference, and NCAA.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting the head coach in recruiting high-level student-athlete.
- Being able to run effective team and individual practice.
- Demonstrating competency in player development.
- Supervising and directing student-manager(s).
- Oversee team travel.
- Assist with tournament operations.
- Assist with scheduling of practices and games.
- Assist with Academic Monitoring.
- Supervising team and individual practice.
- Adhering to NCAA and Pac-12 conference rules.
- Participating in community events and outreach.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Competitive playing and/or coaching experience at the collegiate or professional level.
- Coaching experience at the collegiate level or junior level; or professional tour playing experience.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and ability to drive according to the University Fleet Safety Policy.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends and travel for competition and recruiting.