The Women’s Golf Assistant Coach assists the Head Coach in the administration of all aspects of the program, including, but not limited to, coaching, recruiting, event scheduling, supervision of program personnel, budget management, Student-Athlete mentoring, team travel, equipment, meals, technical logistics (software), marketing, and compliance with NCAA and the Summit League rules/regulations.
- Recruit quality student-athletes capable of pursuing a baccalaureate degree and achieving an exemplary graduation rate while managing a cost-effective and administratively efficient program.
- Demonstrate excellent teaching and coaching competencies with regard to: sport skill instruction, motivation, and tactical strategies, while also designing a competitive schedule that maximizes student-athlete development and performance.
- Provide leadership in the personal development of student-athletes by projecting a positive and professional image, including opportunities for social, emotional, and academic development that align with the University’s 4-D educational model.
- Coordinate various aspects of the program, including daily operations: team travel, recruiting logistics, equipment, meals, technical logistics of current and proposed software packages, etc.
- Exhibiting the highest professional standards and ethical behavior about adherence to NCAA, Conference, University, and the Division of Athletics rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Successful coaching experience.
- Successful recruiting of Student-Athlete’s committed to academic and athletic excellence.