This position will assist the head coach of women's golf in the areas of recruiting/scouting, instruction, academic monitoring, player development and additional responsibilities assigned by the women's golf head coach. Fully comply with institutional, conference, and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Develop a good relationship with coaches and contacts of high schools, junior colleges, clubs and community sponsored groups;
- Contact and evaluate local, state, national and international perspective student athletes;
- Conduct official and unofficial visits on campus;
- Maintain knowledge of NCAA recruiting rules to pass annual certification test;
- Coordinate recruiting efforts with NCAA Compliance Officer as required;
- Comply with all regulatory agencies and associations pertaining to sport program governing rules and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in a related discipline with preference given to coaching and recruiting related experience in coaching golf at the collegiate level.
- CPR certification must be completed within two months of hire.