The University of Cincinnati (UC), Department of Athletics seeks applications for an Assistant Coach to work in the Women’s Golf program. This is a full-time position, salaried, with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Assist with on and off campus recruiting for the program - identifying & evaluating prospective student-athletes.
- Organize recruiting events – Jump Forward (compliance/recruiting system).
- Liaison with team equipment – ordering and issuing equipment.
- Lead community service initiatives and events.
- Plan and prepare practice plans, team practice, individual work.
- Assist in aiding academic progress of student-athletes.
- Assist in alumni relations and events.
- Continue to create and build social media sites and interaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Four (4) years of relevant work experience and/or other specialized training can be used in lieu of education requirement.
- Must be able to pass and maintain NCAA recruiting certification if required by sport program.
- Valid driver’s license.
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.