This position assists the Head Coach, Women’s Ice Hockey in all phases of the Women’s Ice Hockey Program. This includes coaching and teaching, and assisting in recruiting and administrative duties such as coordinating training and travel schedules, video analysis, and completing compliance information. The incumbent also maintains positive relations with alumnae and friends groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree, required.
- 1-3 years coaching experience with a competitive club, high school or collegiate program; Prior collegiate coaching experience preferred (and/or a combination of coaching & competitive playing experience).
- Competitive collegiate and/or international playing experience, preferred.
- Ability to recruit within NCAA and Ivy League Rules.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication & computer skills, necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and relate well to students.
- Excellent sport specific technical, tactical and strategic knowledge.
- Possess a willingness and ability to support a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Basic proficiency in excel, word, internet & email capabilities.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.