Responsible for working with the head coach in all aspects of the respective sport. Must have an understanding of all pertinent NCAA rules governing the sport. Must have a commitment to the Division III philosophy and be able to work within the philosophy and mission of the athletic department
- Assist Head Coach in the successful operation of program. Help coordinate practice planning, on-ice teaching and game-planning.
- Provide strong and affirmative leadership for all athletes.
- Recruit and cultivate prospective students for the program and college.
- Plan, organize and coordinate team activities, such as practices, team workouts, and other events.
- Breakdown film and present to student-athletes individually and collectively.
- Assist in, but not limited to, scheduling ice time, games, buses, hotels.
- Assist in monitoring the academic performance of student athletes.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 4 years of playing and coaching experience at the college level.
- Valid driver’s license.