- Assist with the management of coaching, team practices, competitions, road travel, scheduling, workouts, academics, and life-skills.
- Assist in managing the program budget and team travel.
- Ensure compliance with all department policies and guidelines.
- Comply with all applicable Boston College, Hockey East, and NCAA rules, guidelines, and policies.
- Represent themselves in a manner consistent with positive representation of Boston College.
- Opportunity within University guidelines to assist in the management, hosting, and executing annual ice hockey camps and clinics at Boston College.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Proven ice hockey coaching experience.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with college student athletes, athletic staff, University personnel and Alumni.
- 3-5 years of coaching experience.
- And proficient computer skills, experience with XOS and Catapult preferred.
Boston College is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.