Saint Michael's College is inviting applications for an Assistant Coach of Women’s Ice Hockey. Saint Michaels is an NCAA Division II institution sponsoring 21 varsity sports and is a proud member of the Northeast-10 Conference and the NEWHA. The Assistant Coach provides assistance to the head coach and the program. Specific responsibilities also include dryland training, design and implementation of on-ice practices, game-day coaching duties, team travel (including on weekends), recruiting, and video coordination.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; and competitive and/or coaching experience highly desired, preferably at the college level.
- Experience playing college hockey.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with digital hockey programs or ability to learn about them.
- Valid driver's license and must be able to successfully pass driving record check. For criteria please see the Driver Acceptability Matrix.
Saint Michael's College is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, in compliance with applicable provisions of state and federal law that prohibit discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, age, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or military service status, HIV-positive test result status, genetic information, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic, as such characteristics and prohibitions are defined by applicable law.