- Evaluation and recruitment of academically qualified and highly skilled student-athletes.
- Assist with practice and game coaching, scouting, team travel and academic monitoring of student-athletes.
- Other duties as assigned by head coach.
- Earned four year baccalaureate degree required.
- Masters preferred.
- Collegiate coaching preferred.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations required.
- Desired candidate will have outstanding verbal communication and leadership skills.
- Able to work effectively with student-athletes, coaches, administrators and staff.
- Demonstrated fundraising skills.
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees.