The Assistant Women’s Lacrosse Coach is a full-time, 12-month, position responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operation of the Women's Lacrosse Program. The Assistant Women’s Lacrosse Coach provides effective leadership, recruitment, coaching and monitoring of student-athletes to encourage successful academic and team performance.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Experience coaching, participating or supervising Women's Lacrosse or related experiences.
- One year of coaching experience at the collegiate level.
- Playing experience at the collegiate level preferred.
- Individuals with knowledge or understanding of mid-major universities are highly desired.