The Assistant Women’s Lacrosse Coach is responsible for assisting the Head Coach with all facets of creating a successful collegiate athletic program.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assists with the coaching, organization, administration and development of a successful collegiate athletic program.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of specific aspects of the women’s Lacrosse program, as directed by the head coach.
- Monitor the mental and physical health of student-athletes.
- Assist in monitoring the academic performance of student-athletes.
- Develop player skills and and provide coaching for student-athletes for specific positions.
- Recruit and build relationships with prospects that are identified by the staff as good fits for MWSU via phone, text and in person communications.
- Organize and produce scouting reports on opponents in a manner determined by head coach.
- Represents the University at campus, alumni and community functions.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree.
- A valid driver’s license is required.