Bridgewater College, a member of the Old Dominion Athletic Conference and NCAA Division III, is seeking applications for the position of Assistant Women’s Lacrosse Coach, to begin immediately. This is a full-time position, reporting to the Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach.
- Assisting the head coach in all facets of a Division III women’s lacrosse program.
- Assisting the head coach with budget management.
- Recruiting prospective student-athletes who fit the mission and culture of the program and the College.
- Organizing & conducting on-field coaching during practices and games.
- Developing detailed scouting reports for game opponents.
- Providing mentoring and support for the student-athletes, particularly in regard to academics and player development.
- Complying with all NCAA, conference and college policies and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Prior coaching experience and/or competitive playing experience required.
- Basic competency in Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable by the college’s auto insurance carrier.