- Develop and implement a team strategy for assigned specialty areas (i.e., offense or defense) and recommend and implement in-game adjustments.
- Provide one on one or small group instruction in game strategies and techniques to prepare for competition.
- Identify prospective student-athletes and maintain contact information on all recruits, coaches, schools, etc.
- Develop film/video game and practice files for analysis and to be used in technique assessment.
- Order and maintain equipment; develop and confirm practice times for road games; track and manage budget, etc.
- Monitor study hall hours.
- Bachelor’s degree and significant or extensive professional level of experience or specialized expertise.
- Demonstrated skills or competencies related to the sport.
- Proven strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities through prior collegiate playing and/or coaching experience.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to lead small and large group discussions.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to utilize the latest advances in technology.
William & Mary values diversity and invites applications from underrepresented groups who will enrich the research, teaching and service missions of the university. The university is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and encourages applications from women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.