The Assistant Coach for Women’s Lacrosse, under the direction of the head coach, teaches and provides instruction in the sport of women's lacrosse and assists in the planning, promotion, and administration of a quality Division I women's lacrosse program.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assisting in all aspects of practice, game coaching, and team conditioning.
- Assisting with the recruiting process of prospective student-athletes, including the identification and evaluation of prospects and applicable prospect follow-up.
- Assisting in the academic coordination for female lacrosse student-athletes.
- Ensuring personal and program adherence to all institutional, conference, and NCAA rules/requirements.
- Providing coordination for team related community service activities.
- Assisting in the promotion of the women’s lacrosse and overall athletics program.
- Assisting in the organization and implementation of pre- and post-season conditioning and weight training programs for female lacrosse student-athletes.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- One year of lacrosse coaching experience at the high school, collegiate, camp/clinic, or professional level.
- Knowledge of strategies and skills in the sport of women’s lacrosse, as well as University, conference, and NCAA rules/regulations/requirements.