Wittenberg University is recruiting for an Assistant Coach for Women's Lacrosse. The Assistant Coach assists the Head Coach in leading all aspects of an NCAA Division III Women's Lacrosse program. We are seeking applicants with a demonstrated commitment to the mission and values of Wittenberg University and to Division III athletics.
- Assist the Head Coach with daily practice planning, game decisions, and player feedback and evaluation.
- Perform video analysis and scouting of opponents.
- Assist and mentor student athletes with academic progress, course selection, campus involvement and social/community outreach, and other issues related to the college experience.
- Recruit quality student-athletes both on campus and at various recruiting events throughout the year.
- Manage recruiting databases.
- Schedule recruit visits.
- Ability to remain stationary for several hours during games and practices.
- Ability to routinely transport equipment and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds (with assistance).
- Ability to use technology such as computer, tablet, and/or phone.