La Roche University, a member of the NCAA – Division III, invites applications for the position of Assistant Women’s Lacrosse Coach. The Assistant Women’s Lacrosse Coach assists in planning, supervision and administration of all aspects of the women’s lacrosse program including, but not limited to, recruiting, coaching, and running practice drills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the teaching of the sport to student athletes at La Roche University.
- Assist with the evaluation, recruitment, and retention of women’s lacrosse student athletes at La Roche University.
- Assist with campus visits for recruitment purposes of prospective students and their families following the guidelines of the AMCC and NCAA Division III.
- Assist with daily planning, organization and supervision of practices and competitions.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Previous coaching experience required.
- Lacrosse knowledge and experience is desired.
- Valid Driver’s License.