Under the direction of the Head Lacrosse Coach, the Assistant Coach should have a working knowledge of all conference and NCAA policies, rules, and regulations and adhere to these policies as they pertain to the job.
- Traveling to tournaments, games and clinics to evaluate recruits.
- Evaluating game film.
- Writing and telephoning all recruits.
- Assisting in making final decisions regarding scholarship offers.
- Filling out pre-admission recruit evaluation forms and present to Admissions Office.
- Making arrangements concerning admission visits and financial aid awards including mailing all forms, if necessary.
- Communicating all information to potential recruits.
- Bachelor's Degree with 1 - 2 years experience in related field.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Extensive knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Motivation skills.