Responsible for instructing student-athletes in the rules and fundamentals of womens lacrosse; and providing input and assistance to the head coach in determining fundamental philosophy, skills, and techniques. Assisting head coach with administrative and recruiting duties. Requires ability to travel.
- Provide input and assist the head coach in determining fundamental philosophy, skills, and techniques.
- Assists with team travel arrangements.
- Prepares correspondence, documentation, and other materials for recruitment.
- Assist the Head Coach in the recruitment of student-athletes.
- Ability to order, purchase, organize and invoice team supplies.
- Maintain current knowledge and abides by NCAA rules, policies, procedures.
- Demonstrates integrity and upholds the values and mission of the University.
- Contributes to team effort by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new opportunities to enhance the services of the division; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
- Responsible for the recording and uploading of all team game film.
- Bachelor's preferred.
- Commitment towards diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- College playing experience.