Williams College Women’s Lacrosse is excited to announce an opening for an Assistant Coach. This is a 15-week, in season position with the possibility of renewal and includes a full meal plan.
- Assisting the head coach in the planning and execution of spring practices.
- Individual skill development.
- Film Breakdown and Analysis.
- Recruitment of Student-Athletes.
- Clinic Organization and Planning.
- Equipment Management.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, and collegiate playing or coaching experience required.
- Successful candidates will possess self-motivation, communication, and organizational skills.
- Understanding of coaching methods and openness to learning new techniques.
- Valid driver's license is required.