The Assistant Coach for Women’s Lacrosse assists the Head Coach in the planning and operation of the women’s lacrosse program at Cornell University. The candidate is expected to assist the head coach in the day-to-day administration of a Division I intercollegiate women’s lacrosse program.
- Bachelor's degree with up to 2 years lacrosse experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Credentials should reflect proven success and potential in coaching, recruiting and in working with student-athletes.
- A highly motivated individual with an outstanding work ethic who takes pride in being a relentless recruiter.
- Detail oriented and organized, with an ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be confident when interacting with student-athletes, administration, alumni, recruits, and parents.
- Shows strong evidence of leadership skills and an ability to lead in a group setting.
- Excels in working in a team environment and work in concert with staff to make decisions across all positional areas of the team (offense, defense, goa
- Previous collegiate coaching or playing experience, especially in NCAA Division I.
- Prior experience with Hudl and ARMS software.