- Adhere to the highest standards of academic integrity and work in compliance with all University, NCAA, MAAC Conference, ECAC Conference and Big East Conference rules and regulations.
- Coach student-athletes during team practices as well as home and away contests.
- Assist with recruiting (on and off campus as assigned), scheduling, budget administration and team promotion.
- Assist in the future development of Women’s Lacrosse alumni and community relations.
- Assist the Head Coach with daily/weekly/seasonal practice planning.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience, either playing or coaching at the collegiate level preferred.
- Lacrosse skills.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to manage a 2-3 hour practice.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations and a commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Quinnipiac University has a strong commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusion throughout the University community and welcomes candidates who enhance that diversity.