The Assistant Coach for Women’s Lacrosse is responsible for assisting the head coach with the administration and organization of a successful women’s lacrosse program that competes in the Centennial Conference at the NCAA Division III level.
- Prepare, schedule and organize daily practice sessions, game preparation for competition and off-season training;
- Recruiting of prospective student-athletes in accordance with the NCAA, Centennial Conference, and Ursinus College policies and procedures;
- Provide general advising, mentoring and support to student-athletes;
- Engage in regular consultation with athletic training personnel to maximize the safety and wellness of student-athletes;
- Demonstrate concern for the overall welfare of student athletes at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Knowledge of rules and techniques of the specific sport.
- Previous coaching and/or collegiate playing experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning ability.
- Ability to travel on weeknights and weekends.