Under the direction of the Head Lacrosse Coach, the Assistant Coach should have a working knowledge of all conference and NCAA policies, rules, and regulations and adhere to these policies as they pertain to the job.
- Teaches areas of expertise to respective athletes.
- Organizes all travel arrangements and insures that all proper paperwork is done.
- Assists with purchases of equipment in the sport and provides security and care for the equipment.
- Assists with providing all reports and lists which would include: scholarship, eligibility, awards, team rosters, and NCAA Squad List.
- Assists with submitting a proposed schedule to Director for approval. The coach should not obligate the University without approval from the Director of Athletics.
- Bachelor's Degree with 1 - 2 years experience in related field.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Extensive knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Motivation skills.