The Assistant Coach of Women’s Lacrosse assists with the organization and supervision of all aspects of the Women’s Lacrosse team within the parameters designated by the university, the America East Conference and the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
- Organizing, recruitment, and evaluation of student-athletes.
- Conducting and supervising practices and player conditioning.
- Scouting of future opponents; breakdown of film.
- Preparation and implementation of game strategies.
- Breakdown and analysis of team and individual filmwork.
- Providing appropriate leadership, direction and supervision relevant to the academic progress and personal development of student-athletes.
- Creating a positive and productive environment for the student-athletes.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years successful experience in lacrosse coaching, recruiting and administration.
- Strong organizational skills.