The Assistant Lacrosse Coach reports to the Head Lacrosse Coach and is responsible for assisting in carrying out all activities necessary to accomplish the objectives of this sport within the guidelines of the NCAA, Atlantic 10 Conference (A-10), and the University.
- Recruit and retain highly skilled student-athletes for the lacrosse team;
- Provide instruction on the fundamentals, details and strategies of lacrosse;
- Develop game strategies;
- Monitor student-athlete’s academic progress;
- Help facilitate and brainstorm ideas to market and promote the lacrosse program; and
- Adheres to the NCAA, A-10 and University governing policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Some coaching experience at the college, university or professional level;
- Experience leading a group;
- High level playing experience;
- Quality writing skills.