The Assistant Coach of Women's Lacrosse will assist the Head Lacrosse Coach in team management and administration to support and reinforce the Athletics department and University goals.
- Recruit and evaluate quality student-athletes.
- Train and teach student-athletes both on and off of the field.
- Help to Maintain compliance with NCAA departmental and University rules and regulations
- Assist in establishing game plans.
- Scout opponents.
- Coordinate Team Travel.
- Maintain correspondence with recruits.
- Assist with preparing the budget and program fundraising efforts.
- Coordinate film exchange, game day management.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have coaching experience at the college level.