- Bachelor’s degree and significant or extensive professional level of experience or specialized expertise.
- Demonstrated skills or competencies related to the sport through previous playing and/or coaching experience.
- Demonstrated strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities gained through prior playing and/or coaching experience;
- Must have a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to lead small and large group discussions.
- Master’s Degree.
- Collegiate playing and/or coaching experience at the Division 1 level.
William & Mary values diversity and invites applications from underrepresented groups who will enrich the research, teaching and service missions of the university. The university is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and encourages applications from women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.